In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter

Ahh, he was a daring person, didnt watch his show, but my mom is a animal person, she watched some of his shows..Sad non the less...RIP

G35x said:
Ahh, he was a daring person, didnt watch his show, but my mom is a animal person, she watched some of his shows..Sad non the less...RIP
Bit puzzled, how come you have two rep bars? I'm not far behind you, & have one, I thought it was 1000 each bar, I'm not worried, good luck to you, but I think something's seriously out of synch.

Even more importantly, How did someone I've never even heard of jump to the top with more rep than anyone else? Only been here since Jan aswell lol

Paradox said:
Even more importantly, How did someone I've never even heard of jump to the top with more rep than anyone else? Only been here since Jan aswell lol

I think you will find that G35X is the one formerly known as Dev

i was shocked when i heard the news about him, at first i thought he was taken down by an aligator, knowing he has man handled those huge things before. then when i heard that it was a freak accident from a stingray that got him in the heart, i could'nt believe my ears. he will be missed dearly, i just loved his accent.

I loved the Crocodile Hunter. He was a great dude. All the good people die, how messed up is that?

Paradox said:

Dev0115<<<<G35x

can we keep talk about rep out of this..... totally irellevant.....

for all those who dont like him, he has done a huge amount of work for research companies producing snake anti-toxins, and other research. he was an amazing guy, and he did a huge amount for animals.

RIP..

Steve-Irwin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom