Gallery: Cases

I'm not a fan of that case, but very nice with the UV effects. :) You might want to redo the wiring though...

Yea I actually did the re wiring yesterday. I thought that it looked better when the UV light actually reacts with the sleeving so i moved the wires in such a way where all the fans and crucial airflow point do there jobs and my cooling is pretty good =]

Nice. Is it loud? Or do you have a fan controller?

I remember my Aspire X-Superalien was like a jet engine when I had everything on max speed. Even with a fan controller it was pretty darn loud.

I have a built in fan controller and nah its not that loud when I turn it down to 50 which preally sufficient form anything I can barely hear it lol. i heart my noise levels.

Haha, I love my case too, especially after replacing the stock Antec Tri-Speed fans with uber awesome Yate-Loon fans. :D

dscf0149wj5.jpg

Nice, but it probably sounds like a jet engine. Unless you bought a fan controller or something...

alvino said:
Nice, but it probably sounds like a jet engine. Unless you bought a fan controller or something...
The fan controller that came with it, fried in 15 mins. So, it's an airplane...but I don't care.

Just buy some cheap Vantec or Sunbeam one. They're about $15 for one that goes in the floppy bay.

I've never seen the point in all the flashing bells and whistles on a case. I like Alvinos cool looking silver one. You don't know whats in it, but you know its got to be cool :D Well... we know whats in it cause he put another pic of its insides but without that, we'd still know what is in it is good :D Cause the case says so.

Back
Top Bottom