Gallery: Your desktop

nice physco-pathic pyro background mike :p

heres mine, i just changed my 19 inch monitor to my moms 15 inch monitor

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Ronco Rox said:
it says by his taskbar windows 2000 :p

omg im an idiot lol. i thought that the little windows sign next to the start button looked different than that on 2000. lol. i thought 2000's icons were different too.

you couldn't PAY me to use 98.. I DESPISE that OS... besides.. I have PCI-E.. I don't think that works on 98 anyway.

MikeReiner said:
you couldn't PAY me to use 98.. I DESPISE that OS... besides.. I have PCI-E.. I don't think that works on 98 anyway.

speaking of using crappy oses, i recently offered to install xp on my mom's computer that has me on it, and she refuses to use anythign but me! she is crazy. she thinks xp is too complicated. lol.

cileskot said:
speaking of using crappy oses, i recently offered to install xp on my mom's computer that has me on it, and she refuses to use anythign but me! she is crazy. she thinks xp is too complicated. lol.
Some people... *sighs*

cileskot said:

No offense, but your mom is crazy. At least get her to use Windows 2000.

alvino said:
No offense, but your mom is crazy. At least get her to use Windows 2000.
Yeah, agreed.

Dude, like 2 years ago.. when I had nothing but a p2 computer and my knowledge wasn't much compared to it is now.. I asked my dad about formatting the hard drive on it.. it had 98se at the time.. I suggusted using windows 2000.. I had used it a lot elsewhere and it grew on me.. but my dad goes "No, I am not installing a piece of shit outdated operating system on that computer."

So about a week later, he asks me "Hey, I can get a copy of millenium edition for free off my brother, how about we use that?"..

*sighs*..

Back
Top Bottom