Gallery: Your Workstation

jtom617 said:
Thanks guys, to be honest, i also am really happy with my setup. And to believe it or not, and also to top it all off, i paid for everything by myself. If you guys get your stuff as gifts and stuff. Thats pretty sweet, but honestly, its such a great feeling of earning your own tech and whatnot. Thanks for athe comments, i appreciate it, since you all are digging it, here are some more images! :)

EDIT: acually one thing there that i didnt pay for is the printer, christmis gift from my boss.

PICT0002.jpg

THE ESSENTIALS OF LIFE!!!

PICT0030.jpg

PICT4649.jpg

nice man post more ppics of your rig please it looks mad nice

me too: but it was at my old house, it was cool, my xbox and 360 were about the tv, lcd and computer. It was neat, i should of taken more images, that was when i had a big bedroom. But im still very happy to have all my my equipment. :D did you still want more images of my computer?

what water cooling kit are you using? wheres the resevoir?..
set up looks really nice, id put a tv with my computer but then id never get up from there.

Zaki said:
what water cooling kit are you using? wheres the resevoir?..
set up looks really nice, id put a tv with my computer but then id never get up from there.
I barely can get up! Its all custom equipment. I have 2 reservoirs also, one is mounted on the top of the pump!!! and one is in a 5 1/4 bay. All of my parts are from frozencpu.com, its definately worth it. But since i have a bad graphics card, im thinking about cooling the chipset instead. I think it needs it more than this puney graphics card. :)

jtom617 said:
I barely can get up! Its all custom equipment. I have 2 reservoirs also, one is mounted on the top of the pump!!! and one is in a 5 1/4 bay. All of my parts are from frozencpu.com, its definately worth it. But since i have a bad graphics card, im thinking about cooling the chipset instead. I think it needs it more than this puney graphics card. :)
did you run out of money when you got to the video card?.. :D well you could wait a little longer and get divx10 cards,until then you have an xbox360!! not a bad deal id say.

jtom617 said:
Here is my first setup:
DSC00926.jpg

here is my newest setup:
CIMG2226.jpg

Where i spend my day :p :
CIMG2276.jpg

Haha, you're complaining about your X550 and you have Xbox 360 and a nice TV? What size is that TV by the way? I'm thinking of buying a Xbox 360 and a nice LCD TV also. Preferably something cheap, but something that supports HDTV.

alvino said:
Haha, you're complaining about your X550 and you have Xbox 360 and a nice TV? What size is that TV by the way? I'm thinking of buying a Xbox 360 and a nice LCD TV also. Preferably something cheap, but something that supports HDTV.

ya ddue, get an hd tv if you are gonna be playing xbox 360 on it... especially if its a large tv. if the tv is large and it has no hd, it will be all stretched out and everything, but it will look awesoem in hd. my friend just bought this sweet ass 56 inch rear projection hd tv and its probably the best investment he has ever made lol.

Well I don't want something TOO big. Somewhere around 20" to 23", since it'll be in my room, not out in the living room.

oh, well i would still go with a high def tv anyways. you see the difference on any size tv really. a lot of tv's come with hd nowadays anyway so it shouldnt be hard to find one.

Back
Top Bottom