Myspace harrasment...help!

what I do is change the password every so often, usually every week or two. I also am not into those glitter graphics and modifying the pages because it's too time consuming for me. typically i just have a bland white page :) I don't mind though, if people don't like it then they don't have to look at it!

well thanks guys, i think ill just let it be, have a good laugh too, myspace.com/what_the_shoe, i know i know, im not even close to gay, but oh well, ill just let it be and not go on myspace again.

cant think of anything to help you.. unless you can find out who did it..

please reduce your sig too.. 5 lines max

Have the support team responded yet? They should delete it for you quickly, I though there was some legal requirement on that

Hmm. I have a friend that knows how to get into myspace accounts. I can have him delete if for you if you could like. Thats assuming hes online, lol hes like never online anymore..

But yeah..

Speaking of benig hacked, what happened to CF a few days baxk? When I typed in www.computerforums.org it came up with some other random site. Can't remember what it was though. I even went to CF through Google, same thing happened.

It was back to normal the next day, but it was just weird. I doubt it was spyware in my browser or computer either, as no other websites were playing up, and no random pop-ups were occuring.

I only just made a myspace the other day, hope I don't get hacked as well. :(

The support team has not even replyed to the two of my inquiries, i am very upholled :(, its been 1 day too, sheesh, the hackers changed my email password too..so i canno tlog onto my hotmail account.

if your friends have any common sense at all, they will know its a joke. just make a new one and exlain to everyone that it was a joke like troy272 said, and then just tell them to delete your old account from their friends list. once he has no friends, he will get bored of it and pprobably just forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom