What Is You're Fav Horror Movie ????

i want a laptop said:
saw pwns. cant wait for 3.

i am kinda young to be watching all of these horror flicks. nightmares.

yes i can't wait for the 3rd one as well

naaahh your never young to see blood, gore, and pyscho murderers :D

Hm, I never really liked any of the Saw movies, or any recent horror movies for that matter. Plots, scripts and the foundation just isn't as good as it used to be. It's all about the scary enviroments and the violence.

alvino said:
Hm, I never really liked any of the Saw movies, or any recent horror movies for that matter. Plots, scripts and the foundation just isn't as good as it used to be. It's all about the scary enviroments and the violence.

well I did like Saw1 alot, haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

But I have to agree about modern horror movies. It's changed alot, now u have like hundreds of people dying, lots of blood and brutal killing. And most of the movies ain't even that scary. I just started watching the mini-series Nightmares and Dreamscapes (based on Stephen Kings short stories) and in the second episode no one dies, there is very little blood or anything like it. But it was still pretty scary, all about the atmosphere.

it's a challenge to movie makers to come up with convincing originality that can still scare the audience. it's true that in almost every movie now day's get more and more gory, but it takes alot in a horror movie to get your emotions stirred up.

the really sick & twisted movies that play with your mind, and leave you going huh? are getting deluted and a bad rap from movies that have, let's say too much blood and killing. a movie don't have to be all blood & guts to be good.

actually i haven't seen that one yet, but i do want to. when i heard that those two were going to battle it out in a movie i was like cool. freddy is one of my favorite bad guy's.

I have never been a fan of the horror genre really, well apart from the old House movies, other then that one of the films that kept me on the edge of the seat was The Others with Nicole Kidman, with surround sound turned up high, the atmosphere on that film was just electric, the bit in the room filled with mannikins (sp?) with all the whispers shooting out of each speaker, was just mad.

Back
Top Bottom