In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter

R.I.P

he was an amazing person, its such a freak accident, only one person has died from stingray stings in australia before.. apparently it was the actual wound, not the toxin which killed him..

Crikey! we'll miss ya mate..
steveirwinsigcv8.png

Heard it this morning on Sky News, a real shock.

The things that guy got up to, unbelievable - I'd never get that close to dangerous wild animals like crocodiles... yet he went up to them and treated them like they were a pet dog or something - he had no fear at all.

Wildlife programs are usually pretty dull IMHO, but he changed that.

Terrible news.

UK31337 said:
Heard it this morning on Sky News, a real shock.

The things that guy got up to, unbelievable - I'd never get that close to dangerous wild animals like crocodiles... yet he went up to them and treated them like they were a pet dog or something - he had no fear at all.

Wildlife programs are usually pretty dull IMHO, but he changed that.

Terrible news.

Yeah he was crazy lol

mark thorpe said:
R.I.P

he was an amazing person, its such a freak accident, only one person has died from stingray stings in australia before.. apparently it was the actual wound, not the toxin which killed him..

Crikey! we'll miss ya mate..
steveirwinsigcv8.png

Apparently what happened is the sting of the ray penetrated his heart, and he died more or less instantly, usually they are not fatal and if it had struck any other part of his body then he may have stood a chance.

Wow this is something i realllllly didnt expect to hear on my tv. it is really sad to see someone so genuine like him and also a very good role model. ive seen him on the tv for years and now it'll be weird everytime i see him knowing he is dead. all i can hope is his wife does what he did to keep it going. I also hope they do a nice special send off for him.

one more ...CRIKYEY!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom