In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter

allenn812 said:
AWWWWW, thanks alot paradox! That ruined my whole night! Man i loved his show, expecaily when i was younger, i used to watch it all the time. Did you guys hear his wife doesnt even know about it yet!!! Shes somewhere on a mountain right now!
ahhh that sucks dude...

its media courtesy not to release information like that without informing all immediate family. she has to know
and sorry allen

You mean chances are her wife might find out by watching CNN? That'd really suck watching CNN and you see your husband on TV telling us that he is now dead.

He was a great guy as a crazy as he was. I was going make a thread about it but heh you got to me first.

RIP STEVE IRWIN

Mr Australia - The whole nation is in tears

You died doing what you love and your legacy will never be fogotten.

Crikey!

=(

I heard about that this morning.
Its a shame, and the fact what happened to him has only ever happened about 3 times in history is rather a bit of bad luck...

I too, heard it as breaking news in England, at least he led his life to the full, & then some, he will be sadly missed, everyone expected a croc to get him eventually, it's very rare to get killed by a stingray, he was swimming horizontally above the fish when it struck upwards with it's barbed tail, piercing his wet suit at the chest, the toxins spreading quickly to his heart.

Yeah it was on 5 Live (English Talk radio station) about 2am over here, and is all over the tv and radio this morning, and still is.

I remember seeing him for the first time, the man is mad, sticking his head in a croc's mouth like that, but when it come down to it, despite the insanity he was a massive conversationist and stopped a lot of the rich aussies going into the northern terriotories killing all the crocs, and well his zoo is meant to be top class....

RIP Steve Irwin

I guess he's off to the big jungle in the sky. I'll miss seeing him on TV, I liked his show.

Back
Top Bottom