What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: Another What Are You Currently Listening to? Thread

One of those girls - Shifty - none of you would of heard of him..

Nashawn-Shit Ain't Sweet
Eminem-Shit On You
Korn-Shoots and Ladders

Pretty much every Dream Theater album I have. I've found the easiest way to chill out after a hard day: Dark room, 3 bottles of cheap wine, yourself (no one else), and listening to Dream Theater all night, especially "Scene One: Regression" from the album "Scenes From A Memory". Awesome. Plus Down

Currently listening to: Dream Theater - Overture 1928

Why do you people always listen to shitey Death Metal? :(

I'm listening to Genesis - Dancing With The Moonlit Knight

Bloody incredible song from a bloody incredible album from a bloody incredible band.

UK31337 said:

Bloody incredible song from a bloody incredible album from a bloody incredible band.

Metal pwns!!!!:D

ye but metal isn't chill out and think music, Slayer - massive props for dream theater. Love that stuff. Right now i'm diggin anything M83, Muse, The Mars Volta, Coldplay, and Radiohead.

UK31337 said:

Shitey Death Metal? The main band I pointed out (Dream Theater) are a band heavily influenced by Prog-Rock bands such as Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd etc, fused with the occasional thrashy guitar riff.

Big Lu - I disagree on the comment that Metal isn't a chillout or thought enducing genre, it is, but you've just got to find the right bands. Props to you too though, Dream Theater really are an awesome band.

Currently listening: Limp Bizkit - Boiler. Say what you (anyone, this isn't aimed at a certain person or anything) want about this band, but if you look past the whole "Nu-Metal is dead" thing, they did actually make some pretty decent music.

Back
Top Bottom