Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

What size rims and tires? That would look good with some 22'' or 25'' with 33'' Rubber

Might need to raise it about 4'' for that though.

Anyways, rims and rubber are going to really set that truck off.

TRDCorolla said:
You'll see the tC a lot in the import tuner magazines, turbo magazines, mod magazines, etc. They seem to be pretty popular because of the cost, performance package, and accessories. The body kit looks pretty good on some of the stock tC's and the optional wheels are just to die for. I love a tC, but I got a Corolla already and still owe a lot of money on it. The only thing I don't like about the tC is the two door setup. I like a 4-door better because it makes it easier for people and for me to access the back seats. That's why I love the Civic SI 4-door coming out later this year. Drool. Plus, that Civic has option built in navigation system, whew.

Yeah, the tC is a very good example of a tuner car. It's cheap, fast, reliable and easy to modify. All the important factors that most of our generation wants in our cars. :)

Personally, I think it looks better as a two-door coupe. Four-door is just a bit...weird. It kinda loses it's sporty look, and Scion didn't design the tC so that it would look good with any format (i.e. two-door, four-door, hatchback etc), unlike the 2006 Civic. Doesn't the Scion tC come with an optional navigation system? I remember all the Scions have a lot of factory options.

Wait, the TC doesnt come in 4 door ^, am I reading this wrong?

ArrizX said:
What size rims and tires? That would look good with some 22'' or 25'' with 33'' Rubber

Might need to raise it about 4'' for that though.

Anyways, rims and rubber are going to really set that truck off.

I'll probably stick to a smaller size rim like a 16" because a large size rim doesn't look good unless you lower the vehicle. As for tire size, the largest i can fit right now are 31's. To fit a 33 i would need to go with a 4" lift like you said. I also just added dual exhaust with some nice stainless steel tips so even tho i just took that picture its already old lol. There's gonna be a lot more to come in the near future...i just wish i had more money atm.

alvino said:
Yeah, the tC is a very good example of a tuner car. It's cheap, fast, reliable and easy to modify. All the important factors that most of our generation wants in our cars. :)

Personally, I think it looks better as a two-door coupe. Four-door is just a bit...weird. It kinda loses it's sporty look, and Scion didn't design the tC so that it would look good with any format (i.e. two-door, four-door, hatchback etc), unlike the 2006 Civic. Doesn't the Scion tC come with an optional navigation system? I remember all the Scions have a lot of factory options.
Its not a cheap car, in the range of sport compact cars its is the cheap one main competitors are the RSX-S, Civic SI, Cobalt SS, VW GTI cause the car new is about 17grand which the Civic Si is about 21grand and its a really big difference its getting a lot of popularity in the tuner world making those tC's turbos they have made about 320HP on that car which is a lot for a 4 cilinder car. The design of the car and the interior dosent look like a 17k car really in my oopinion and all the standard features that it has (example Double panoramic moonroof, tire pressure sensors, 17"s, side airbags) and all the options Scion has to offer are great. Thats why im happy with my car looks cool, saves gas, and its pretty quick for a 4 cillinder.

NeXuS said:
its getting a lot of popularity in the tuner world making those tC's turbos they have made about 320HP on that car which is a lot for a 4 cilinder car.

That's gotta be hard on a 4 banger to have turbos boosting that much HP.

Want to get my calipers painted a guys from scion tC choped me how would they look red the pic is from my car
Redcaliupers.jpg

I think your car is brand new, and you should seriously stop wanting to spend more $$$ on it.

Be proud to have a brand new car... dont worry about changing it. Sounds is one thing, looks and performance is totally different (and IMHO totally unneeded at this point in time)..

But who am I to say.

Hehehe im getting carried away if there is any confusion i wont spending big money on it just little details, not like new wheels or sound sistem or something. The calipers paint kit is about 17bucks and i will be painting the calipers myself, just some little details i would love to have on my car since i didnt spend anything on my civic.

Back
Top Bottom