Confirm- core 2 duo and mobo fan

What's your question? Does the Core 2 Duo come with the Zalman as a stock heatsink? No. Does the Zalman fit LGA775? Yes. All aftermarket heatsinks usually come with a tube of thermal paste or you can use your own. Some come with a small layer preapplied, but only stock heatsinks come with thermal pads.

Your question about the motherboard is a bit vague. Are you referring to what CPU heatsinks will fit? Or are you talking about the chipset heatsink?

my bad, i just wanted to know if the core 2 duo E6300's stock hsf is the zalman, but like u said no.
so wats the stock hsf does this core 2 duo use ?

and for the mobo, does it use fan or does it use thermal solution like the asus m2n e use.
sorry about the bad writting.

It should be a normal copper cored aluminum heatsink. Nothing great, but it should be fine for the temperatures that the Core 2 Duo puts out, unless you decide to overclock.

The motherboard on that Gigabyte should be passive. I've never seen a Gigabyte that uses a fan for the chipset heatsink, ever. However, some motherboards do have active cooling for the MOFSET's, though it's different than the chipset..

Back
Top Bottom