3. Resource
4. Microsoft Office (411)
Lunch (1)

Study Hall 1st period
Algebra 2 2nd period
Spanish 4 3rd period(I'm having lots of trouble :(
Lunch
Health Science Technologies - Diagnostics

We have 4 classes a day and each ones and hour and a half. So that was A day.

This is B day.

Physics
English
US History
Health Science Technologies - Diagnostics

Physics and Spanish are by far the hardest ones.

I start on 5th, On the 5th we get a paper telling us are classes than we leave, than we leave than the 6th we start school and GOING INTO GRADE 11 :D

im back to college soon, one day a week this year.. the rest of the time at work.. im doing the second year of the BTEC national diploma.. already done the first year, got two more years left

This thread has just went haywire, I was asking do you get nervous the 1st day of school, instead people posted their roster lol.

Whatever. I didn't get nervous on the first day, because being a junior, you know everything that is gonna happen. First we go to our advisory classes, get checked in, then we get our schedules, and after that we go to do some other stuff like take pictures and get our temporary ID cards etc. It's always the same.

Of course, my freshman year was a bit nervewrecking because I wasn't sure what to do and all that. :p

Yeah I used to get nervous on the first day too, just a little anxiety about going back to school and thinking about all the things you are going to have to do the whole year....homework, reports....etc. But I liked seeing all my friends that I hadn't seen all summer, hearing about what they did, oh......and the girls.....the girls tend to grow up over the summer and get hotter.....lol

It all seemed so fresh on the first day, and even the first week, but then it was old hat after that.

First day is tomorrow, but this is it..:

1. Modern World History (S1)
2. Photoshop Design (S2)
3. Biology (S1)
4. Art 10-12 (S2)
5. Algebra I (FY)
6. Ag Mech I (FY)
7. English II (FY)

Back
Top Bottom