Expert PS users plz :p

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Can anyone make me a sig from this pic of my car i would like to have black, grey, gunmetal or white colors on it and have my nickname NeXuS on it. Try and remove the plates and dont use the background looks ugly :p come with something creative cause i suck at PS :rolleyes: .

Here is the pic:
Carro010.jpg

More pics please, that one sucks, and I dont feel like rendering it...Try to get a pick, where there isnt to much different background, that way it can be cut.

yeah try and get another picture, maybe in the street or something because the back left tire on your car is going to get all screwed up, i just tried cutting it out and the tire became all spokey looking :p

Ok ill do that crap stupid sis left the cam on her friends house argh

Maybe this one work i swear i got a better one on my camera but my stupid sis left it ata friends house and havent had time to pass it. Stupid plant goes over the rim in the pic :(
CopyofCarro008.jpg

Sorry, I kinda suck, well at sigs, but everything else, Im preety good... :(

untitled1qc8.jpg

Oh im diggin how the car looks not the background maybe dif color black??

Alright, sorry if you dont like this, like I said, I cant do sigs, just normal photography and stuff is what I'm into...Doubt you will like this one..I tried, but Im not sure how good of a "sig" it is..

duplicateimageforeffectcopysi3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom