Signature

Brookfield said:
This is the second time, have you got a death wish??
It's okay Maurice. He's just asking something.The problem comes from image signatures and repeating requests of it. Alvino wouldn't do it, I'm sure :cool:

lhuser said:
It's okay Maurice. He's just asking something.The problem comes from image signatures and repeating requests of it. Alvino wouldn't do it, I'm sure :cool:
He's taking the p**s out of Mark, can't you see that Marc?, two posts, same subject, just a slight change in the way it was worded, I'm fed up with warning him off, let Mark deal with him, it's him that Al's aming at, I don't understand what he's up to, normally I like the guy, but he's playing with fire here!

Um... Im not sure whats going on, but Alvino was probably inline im sure.. Be cool man, :cool:

ArrizX said:
Um... Im not sure whats going on, but Alvino was probably inline im sure.. Be cool man, :cool:
D'you know mate, I don't really care, I'm getting close to losing my cool, a thing I haven't done for a long time, as I said, I usually like the guy, but I think he's going too far now :( .

Brookfield said:
He's taking the p**s out of Mark, can't you see that Marc?, two posts, same subject, just a slight change in the way it was worded, I'm fed up with warning him off, let Mark deal with him, it's him that Al's aming at, I don't understand what he's up to, normally I like the guy, but he's playing with fire here!

What the hell are you talking about? Mark was getting pissed off about Nate's constant bitching about userbars in signatures, I was just asking about the centering/left/right thing for the signatures. Unless Mark is talking in some unknown code that I am unaware of, then I'm not really "pissing" him off, because I wasn't even talking about what Nate is talking about.

Of course, unless centering/left/right or font size in your signature constitutes as a userbar.

Back
Top Bottom