Signature

ArrizX said:
We can't have freaking userbars, deal with it![
There, that's better, remember what you said about a person who used bold, large font?, hmmm? :) [jk]

But I agree, how many more times do they have to be told??

natej315 said:
I wish we could have at least just centered signatures I want mine to be like this

Intel Pentium 4 M 1.3 GHz//1GB PC2700//40GB HDD//CD-RW/DVD Combo//ATI Radeon Mobility M7 Graphics with 32M

FOR CHRISTS SAKE WE CANT HAVE IMAGES IN OUR SIGS. IF I SEE YOU DO THIS ONE MORE TIME I WILL BAN YOU FOR A WEEK. DEAL WITH THE NOT BEING ABLE TO USE SIGS. VERY BLOODY ANNOYING YOU REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

edit.. cheers for the neg rep nate.. but no matter how much you neg rep me, or post BS, it aint gonna change..

Whoa whoa, I thought this thread was just about small signature changes...never read anything about signature images...:confused:

alvino said:
So I guess we can't have centering/left/right features for our signatures...
You're really pushing your luck Al, better delete quick! see ArrizX's & Mark's posts, [50 & 52]

nah, my post is towards nate repeadley asking for images in sigs, its really starting to piss me off now. he gets told the same thing every time, but yet decides to repeat it all the time. its starting to get rediculous now, and im just saying that the next time he decides to go on about images in sigs he will have some time off..

Oh okay. Well I was just wondering if that idea of signature formatting (like center/left/right and font size) was still being considered.

alvino said:
Oh okay. Well I was just wondering if that idea of signature formatting (like center/left/right and font size) was still being considered.
This is the second time, have you got a death wish??

Back
Top Bottom