The value of human life

Half Evil

Golden Master
Sorry to bring this up here, but this is easier to talk with people I dont know rather then people that would just get depressed by hearing anymore of this.

golakechelandotcom said:
Friends and family of 17 year old Stephanie Wilhelmi of Chelan are in shock as news spreads that she was found dead, in the Highland Ditch Irrigation Canal on the outskirts of Wenatchee, Friday morning.

Stephanie would have been a Senior at Chelan High School this year, where she would also be ASB Secretary.

The Chelan County Coroner, Wayne Harris, released a brief statement on Friday indicating:
".... officials have confirmed that the identity of a body found floating in the canal is that of Stephanie K. Wilhelmi, 17, of Chelan. Although she was transported to Central Washington Hospital she was in fact dead when pulled from the canal."

Coroner Harris continues...
The circumstances surrounding her being in the canal are still unclear and the Wenatchee Police Department is active in their investigation.

The Coroner's statement indicates that he has been in contact with the Dr. Gina Fino and an autopsy will be performed sometime this weekend.

That is the situation.

And here she is
1105078000_l.jpg

1083676088_l.jpg

1108855398_l.jpg

Anyways, basicly I knew her, but I didnt know her. We have talked and stuff, but we were like great friends, you know? Just buds. Anyways, for some reason im taking this hard - almost crying - and I dont cry. Tears. Im also shaking (at least my hands)

I wrote this comment to her myspace

9/2/2006 3:09 AM

Its hard to fathom that you arnt with us anymore. I didnt know you to terribly well, however I knew you well enough to know you got along with everyone and loved life.

Terrible thing to someone as beautiful as yourself. I will miss talking with you, and just seeing that vibrant smile of yours.

For the longest time today I had no idea what to write just becausewhats been said by everyone else is very true. I couldnt think of anything else, but then I thought it doesnt matter how repetitive it is. The more the marrier!

I saw your bulleten the other day - and I was about to comment you, but I had something else to do. (this also makes me wish I wasnt so shy around you - yeah beleive it or not I was just because you were so beautiful) But now this happens; talk about a regret for life! But again, thats not what you would want and I know you well enough to know that you dont want anyone to feel bad, or depressed - And thats what I am going to miss most about you.

But you know its not just one certain quality that made you so great, its just a bunch of little great things about you that made you the awesoe person that you were. With that kind of personally and looks as stunningly beautiful as you; you have got to be one of the most if not the most unique person I have ever met.

Me writing all this; I just cant express how much you have done for everyone, I cant express how amzaing of a personally you had or even how truly gorgeous you were (with those beautiful blue eyes of yours that perfectly complimented your blonde hair).

Best of wishes; and I hope you see you later ;)

And just.. Shit idk why im even making this thread. Just venting, and it feels good. Hope you dont mind.

It's always hard loosing someone, I've thought about loosing someone close to me and I thank God every day that my friends and family are with me each morning.. But as they say don't morn her, celebrate her life though it not be long, it was probably awesome.

Sorry for your loss Arriz.

Sorry to hear this ArrizX, i know it must be hard to lose someone that was very close to you. i can't say i know how you feel on terms that i haven't lost any close friends of mine, but i do know that life can throw curve balls that no one was expecting.

One day your friend is with you and the next day their light is extinguished, they may be gone, but not forgotten.

I'm sorry to hear that, we have had that kind of stuff happen around here, alot of teenage deaths. A kid from a school that is really close to me fell off the mountain to his death while drinking.

We have alot of deaths because of our mountain, people drink nearby it and fall off :(

What shame...such a pretty girl, only to be wasted...:( Probably had her whole life in front of her with all these opportunities too.

My condolences to you Arrizx. The loss of someone close, even if just a friend, can be devastating. Alas, life must go on. :)

Damn, that's upsetting - such a pretty girl.. Sorry to hear it ArrizX - it shouldnt have to happen.

I've lost more than a couple friends over time myself.. and I know how it is to lose a friend, or even someone close to you.

A boy I knew, Caleb Miller, recently died in a car wreck... about a week and a half ago, actually.

Another friend of mine, recently told me shes been diagnosed with Pre-Uteran cancer, and thats obviously an issue that concerns me as I've had several friends die of cancer, as well as family.

All the same, give me a call or send me an instant message if you'd like to talk privately, as I do understand.

Remember not to feel sorrow for her, but for her family and friends. She is in a better place now, where pain and sorrow no longer matters. My sincerest condolences, and most of all, may her soul rest in peace.

I shall pray for her family, as well her friends, yourself included.
Be strong, and continue on.

EDIT: I once heard a quote from a close friend of mine, when he was consoling me for an issue I was facing in life.. and I shall pass it on in the hope of it touching you, as it did I.

"It doesn't rain that often, but when it rains, it pours. And after it rains, the sun will always come out again".

I know your intelligent enough to understand that.

Hahaha, sweet. :D

Brotherly love FTW

But you now, I think some people actually do care. Thats pretty cool considering that we are just random guys on the internet. But thats why this place is so cool and I stay. Were a tight little group.. I guess, lol

Back
Top Bottom