Gallery: Your Monitor

i would never be able to play any game like that. even with just 2 monitors side by side.

but damn, i wonder how much his power bill is a month with all those computers and monitors running at once.

PLmatt91 said:
20.1" Westinghouse, 1400x1050 Res.

img004ae0.jpg

That was next to my old Westinghouse 15" :D

Looks pretty nice ill take teh smaller one :D

PLmatt91 said:
20.1" Westinghouse, 1400x1050 Res.

img004ae0.jpg

That was next to my old Westinghouse 15" :D

What the...? 1400x1050 for a 20.1"? Oh...is that a widescreen monitor? I was gonna say that it should be 1680x1050 if it is widescreen.

alvino said:
What the...? 1400x1050 for a 20.1"? Oh...is that a widescreen monitor? I was gonna say that it should be 1680x1050 if it is widescreen.

Nope, it's a monitor alright. And it's not widescreen. I wanted widescreen but they didn't have it. I'm selling that soon for a 20" widescreen Dell monitor and mounting that to my wall so it'll work as my TV also.

Yeah. I'm redoing my room over and my case is find a better spot from the carpet to the desk on top and right near the window for the summer :D I'm gonna run a pipe from the window to my heatsink / fan / processor. I wanna be running COLD this year :D

Heh, get one of those window mounted air-conditioning units and have a tube directing cold air into your case. :p I wonder if it would cause condensation...

That's what I'm worried about, condensation. But what ever... I'll leave it as it is now and during the winter, I'll move my desk over and put the case on a table next to the window.

Back
Top Bottom