Members, especially Gurus...

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, first of all, let me get you straighten up.

TO GURUS

If you want to post a thread about a PC problems, do it like everyone else: Post it in the Hardware section. I don't know how many times have I moved them.

Next, you do not have any rights to actually provoke a member. Brookie would have been with us if a couple of you wouldn't have opened your big mouths.

Also, some Newbies post threads and most of you are like: We've seen a lot of these. Search forums, blablabla...Well, you ain't showing patience. Take it like as a PC job. There would be, oh bloody heck, a huge amount of questions that are the SAME. You wouldn't go Search for people who said it...we've said it a lot. NO. You do it. For the benefit of the customer, here, being new people.

So, lead the example and be a Guru, instead of being snobs.

That thread is towarded to some of you, not to everyone of you. Some of you were okay, but some waren't. That's my own point of view, like it or not, it's there and face it.

TO MEMBERS:
Eh, just follow what I told above...

Err...Brookfield's alrgiht. Brookie was a newbie with a PC suggestion. He e-mailed David about it. Brookfield's fine :)

Yeah, but some threads are annoying...Like the AMD VS INTEL..Or that one guy, he joined and made liek 40 threads about, nvidieo vs ati and what not.

Back
Top Bottom