Help with Building a Computer

AMD RULES1

In Runtime
hello, I need help with Building a Computer. Which hardware would be good for my budget? $800-900. Possibly looking to get Core 2 Duo if possible. I plan to use this for pretty much anything, but very light to no gaming. probabley nothing better than a 7600GT or 7600GS, but Im thinking something like a 7300GT.

Thanks alot if you could help me pick out hardware

AMD RULES

lhuser said:
well. I think the dvd burner is way to high. Maybe something OEM for around $40. Also, I only need a gig of ram. Yah, bringing the price down would be good. Maybe around $800 total.

lhuser said:
GASP! :eek: AMD RULES getting an INTEL :eek::eek:

Let me do a search for you.
im impressed with Intel's Core 2 DUo this time :D

Please don't give me bad rep for double post

thanks

lhuser>> You're alright. I go easy with double posting. :cool:

Get the E6400, the E6600 is still expensive and I highly doubt you'll be needing 4MB of cache. Everything else seems fine though. I just though I'd let you know that.

PLmatt91 said:
Get the E6400, the E6600 is still expensive and I highly doubt you'll be needing 4MB of cache. Everything else seems fine though. I just though I'd let you know that.
ok. thanks alot PLmatt91. I was kinda thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. I think I'm gonna stick with the same set up, but go with the E6400 or even the E6300. Gotta think about it

Back
Top Bottom