Time to change the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G35x

Golden Master
001_repost.jpg

I KNOW, I KNOW!

Can we please get the damn pm cap changed! I mean c'mon, no one really has the time to spam someone via pm, and if they do, then the person can just delete them or block them...David, why dont you make it, so that people can only pm someone like 3 times in 10 minutes or something...I was trying to talk to someone, and I had to keep waiting, they didnt have aim, and I didnt have msn, so pm was the next best thing...If someone wants to spam, they can easily do it on the forum...Can you plese change it, it sure is annoying trying to reply, or send out 3 pms, and have to wait! :(

natej315 said:
i dont PM that much but when i do I hate having to wait 5 minutes
To be fair, I never have to wait, although I don't know why that should be [?]

ArrizX said:
Mods dont have wait times for anything.
I really didn't know that, hardly seems fair, although we do send more PM's due to our jobs, tough on others though. :(

Yeah. I remember when I was a member, and man that cap blew. I think it should be changed.

Yeah, having to wait all that time if you want to send a second PM is frustrating, especially when you have several PMs to respond to... :(

Yeah, I want this changed as well, evan if it was down to something like 2 minutes, that would be better than 6!

ArrizX said:
You know guys know I made a thread about this only a few weeks ago, right?
So you did, I remember, but they'll still keep on, hoping that admin will crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom