AMD or Intel

zak4000 said:
AMD... AMD 64s are backwards compatable with 32bit processing, but new Intel 64bit processing isn't as compatable with 32bit...

Hahah...oh man, you're funny.

If Core 2 Duo wasn't 32-bit and 64-bit, it wouldn't qualify for a x86-64 processor. There is no pure 64-bit processor, mainly because the market hasn't completely shifted over to 64-bit processing.

AMD is not a pure 64-bit processor. It is a 32-bit and 64-bit processor. A true 64-bit processor is the Itanium.

I think the better is INTEL :p ,maybe becouse we (palestinians) did not know the AMD :(

My computer is intel P4 3.0 GHz (Processor) 512 mb (RAM)

I see this computer is good

Itaniums are sweet but there's just not the software for it!

Its got to be Intel hasn't it :D Of course that's what I said years ago but nobody believed me!

Yeah well that's because years ago, Intel were blockheads who designed the Prescott and Smithfield while high. :p Now they're the stuff to have. :D

Haha, yeah but they also did the Galatin Core! I've seen that around in a new processor recently... and I cannot remember where...

Gallatin was in on of the P4 EEs. Gallatin was made for Xeons. But now that new xeons are out (woodcrest), the Xeons will kick AMD's Opterons. LK, if you can, get your hands on two Woodcrest Xeons :D 1333Mhz FSB based on the Core architecture. you can find them on the egg ;)

Back
Top Bottom