LF: dvi cable

badninja3

Daemon Poster
yup. im just looking for a good 'ole dvi cable. can be new or used.

im hoping somebody will be nice enough to give me one for free. if u dont wanna let it go for free, i may be willing to dish out a few dollars. maybe. lol

my paypal aint working right. it got suspended with like $1000 in it about 6 months ago. and they f**king dont answer any emails. annoying as hell

so how bout cash on delivery? i forgot to mention, the cable is BRAND NEW. came with my monitor. never got plugged in.

okay. um, sorry. what is cash on delivery? is that where i have to pay to take home the item from the post office?

For someone to say they got a grand in their locked paypal account andthey can't pay for a simple dvi cable, little hard to belive or are we just being stingy? This tells you alot.

I would help you out but.. I hardly know you.

cash on delivery is where i send it, and then the post office dude asks for the money when the item gets there.

john123 said:
cash on delivery is where i send it, and then the post office dude asks for the money when the item gets there.

So thats what its called..Yeah, one of my friends ordered rims, and when the ups guy came he had to give him 3 money orders for 500, and he paid the other 500 online, to the website..

Back
Top Bottom