Windows Media player 11 Beta 2 Released

I hate it. It was a bish to uninstall again and it doesn't fit with any visual styles I have, nor does it have half as many good things as Winamp :D

Okay. As for which one has better things, that'll be pure opinion. But thanks for sharing. :)

Haha, nice username. ;) You like CD's? :p

Oh and Welcome to Computer Forums! :) Enjoy your stay!

Sorry guys ....thought i was posting in the vista download thread . I did indeed d/l the beta player and i like it . Thanks for the relies and welcome . :)

alvino said:
Haha, nice username. ;) You like CD's? :p

Oh and Welcome to Computer Forums! :) Enjoy your stay!

actually joined some forums a few years ago and needed a username . looked around my desk and well you know what i spotted first .......

Haha, nice. Nothing wrong with that username...it's rather creative and unorthodox if you ask me. Thumbs up. :)

Oh and try to refrain from consecutive multiple posts. Doing it here and there once in a while is okay, but don't make it a habit. The 'Edit' button is there for your convenience if you need to add anything. :)

alvino said:
Oh and try to refrain from consecutive multiple posts. Doing it here and there once in a while is okay, but don't make it a habit. The 'Edit' button is there for your convenience if you need to add anything. :)

.... got it thx.

Back
Top Bottom