Texan thwarts burglary in England

Deathstar said:
With him grooming Condeleza Rice, I wouldn't hold my breath, lmao
Oh, yuck!! not her as the first woman President, say it's not true, dear God!

Is she even running? The only woman I know that has a high probability of running is Hillary Clinton.

alvino said:
Is she even running? The only woman I know that has a high probability of running is Hillary Clinton.
I thought Deathstar knew something I didn't, but depending which side you're on politically, I s'pose the long-suffering of "Spread it around Bill" might be preferable,.....hmmm, I don'tknow though.

Personally I feel sorry for Bill Clinton. Sure, he supposedly had sex with his secretary, but it doesn't deny the good things he did for the country. It was a time of peace. :) Though, I doubt I can say that Hillary was very happy about the whole Monica Lewinski scandal. :p

alvino said:
Rice may not run this election but she is being groomed with a view to the future, it is a White House injoke for presidents to call themselves and predecessors by the number of President they are, the article I read had Rice two or three removed into the future from the present day Bush.

Can't find the article to link to it, :(

Deathstar said:
Rice may not run this election but she is being groomed with a view to the future, it is a White House injoke for presidents to call themselves and predecessors by the number of President they are, the article I read had Rice two or three removed into the future from the present day Bush.

Can't find the article to link to it, :(
Always pleased to help out, :) you know me; www.rice2008.com
brilliant site.

ROFL, Rice running for the Presidency...right. :rolleyes: Oh wells, at least Bush can't run for another term. :)

alvino said:
Oh wells, at least Bush can't run for another term. :)

You sure? Bush is proper dodgy, you sure he won't bend the Constitution to give himself more time? It's a serious prospect - Tony Blair's got a British equivalent of Hitler's Enabling Act up his sleeve.

Pity I'm back at University when they show the faked up documentary of Bush getting assassinated - I can see him getting assassinated for real if he tries to keep himself in power beyond his time - there's no question somebody would at least try it.

And then, even if it was a genuine 100% American who did it, we'll be off to nuclear war with Lesotho and Fuck-knowsiztan - if your car breaks down in Maryland, please remember it's the Iranians, Kim Jong-Il, the Syrian government, Tokyo Rose, and everybody else who's responsible. At least from the American point of view.

Back
Top Bottom