any flight simulator fans?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
OMG its like the most addictive game ever :) Lately i've been getting really good. Right now I'm doing an IFR from Toronto to Los Angeles. i <3 autopilot.

Can't wait for Flight simulator X. But too bad they don't make good crash effects in MS flight Sim. I downloaded a few addons so there's better graphics/textures. So anyone else enjoy this wonderful game?

I had a tech class in junior high school where part of it was flight. So we used MS flight sim. It was pretty cool, except he wouldn't let us use auto pilot or anything and it got pretty boring.

I got yelled at for acidently crashing a 747 into a building. Aparently my teacher thought I was trying to re create 9-11.

I played the new Flight Simulator demo that was recently released...
I enjoyed it, but had some issues with all of the controls as the 'tutorial' wasn't included in the demo.

I'd probally buy the game, but I think it'd get quite repetitive over time..
If you enjoy that game, perhaps you should consider being a pilot as a profession? Its certainly hard to get there, but if thats what you enjoy, go for it.

Combat flight sims :D I think I've got three or four, didn't reinstall them after the last format. A joystick is a must ;)

if you like combat flight sims the game for you is IL-2: Sturmovik. Its like the best combat flight sim ever :)

You know what would be cool!. Having a game with 2 airplains racing each other. Than it starts off like CS but your in a plain and shoot the other plain!

i have flight simulator 2002 and it was so much fun. i can't play it anymore because my joystick has a 15 pin connector. the ones that connect through the old sound cards lol and i'm not going to be playing that game with the keyboard :p

Back
Top Bottom