paper boat competition

Well my school is having a paper boat competition and you have to build a small boat (50x30 cm) out of paper.I have a basic desighn underway but i want to know how ican make this boat better,the aim of the competiton is to see which boat is more creative,can hold the most and which one looks best.i am going for sort of like a tug boat look with paddlepop stick floor (i can use other things besides paper as decroations).I really want ot win because the winner gets a $50 !!!!

b5.gif

esighn of my Floor layernig so it will be strong enough t ofloat and hold the weight.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Before the Papier mache floor started
b3.jpg

B4.jpg

After the papier mache floor started.

I have a month to complete i hope to start the interior hull and external hull within th next week.Anyhelp would exxelent!!

Looks preety good right now, but I did this back in 8th grade, not the exact thing, but we were on a team, and I decided we would make a boat...I had a ton of knex pieced so we built the frame out of that, and then made a hull with some nicly cut foam...But for you, you could prooly put mashe all over it, it would look amazing..I copied this design....

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&sa=N

Built the same exact thing, but my group didnt win, because the winner got 50 also, but it wasnt only boats, it was houses, that had to have lights, and doors that open, boats, bridges, and cars...The house won, I wonder why :rolleye: the competition was unfair, it was really a project, but the houses had the most room to customize, so they wom.

Back
Top Bottom