This should sell that old iPod - Id buy it!

Why? haha, Isnt it true, girls can like that as well in some way? Even ones considered straight? :p

Maybe I know some weird girls...

Lol well girls can like that.. I have a wonderfull story about that kinda thing from work.. And even a picture that shows some proof. Lmao.. and im not even joking.

Its funny how sex appeal can make people submit to nearly, anything..

That wasn't a bad idea on her part, as I'm sure it brought a bit more attention to that iPod, than the others that were being shown.

Lol nah.. I literally just got someones number at work. I just got back from showing the place to my mom. She was there, I started talking to her.. Blah blah you know how it goes.

So now I have her number, and im talking to her. No room for a set of.. shirts, while this chick is a perfect 10

ArrizX said:
Lol nah.. I literally just got someones number at work. I just got back from showing the place to my mom. She was there, I started talking to her.. Blah blah you know how it goes.

So now I have her number, and im talking to her. No room for a set of.. shirts, while this chick is a perfect 10

Whats her number? :D Jk

Well, its certainly nice that your iPod sold for more than the retail price of a new one would be.

I don't know if I could call this marketing skills.. I do know that you targeted a certain audience of being males here. Although a female consumer may be interested still, I think you caught more male attention.

Its not a bad idea how you went accross doing this, and perhaps, I'll use a similiar method in the future. Good idea overall.. may I ask who suggested doing this?

I have no idea. Just a random iPod on eBay. So I thought id share, because I found it rather interesting, lol.

Back
Top Bottom