What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

MooseMan said:
well i don't think he is stuck up eather. even if he baught the expensive cars the way of bragging is saying: "yo look at my car beeotches!" even if he had 5 benz's and 3 porshe etc. he donates tons of money to charety(sp) :D

He drives a Honda Civic. Granted he probably gets the newest one each year.. Its still a Honda. That alone shows hes not into showing off.

Also he is only leaving 1% of his fortune to his children. (maybe thats Steven Spielberg) but anyways yeah hes trying to give almost all his money to charity.

natej315 said:
what would you guys do If Jessica Alba signed up here? :D

Total thread change. Make a new one or something :rolleyes:

Time to have some fun X)

Dear Bill Gates,

Ahahaha, I have downloaded Vista 5536 from a Torrent link. I used the 5384 build CD-Key to activate it. You didn't bother to patch it up. ahahaha, I own Microsoft.

Give me 5 bucks or a job, cuz I'm pointless and need a life...yeah.

Yours Truly,
lhuser, fighting since 2003...to get a job X(

Now, THAT would rock...

natej315 said:
what would you guys do If Jessica Alba signed up here? :D

Sorry to crush your dreams, but Jessica Alba would never join a forums full of computer geeks. :p

DJ-CHRIS said:
He drove a ford SUV for quite a while, but it was customized. Not overly expensive but he had his own customizations.
he has a porsche collection, and has every color 911

natej315 said:
She is an actress
These days men & women are referred to as actors, I'm like you, I prefer actors & actresses, then there's the term "chairman" for men & women.

The other thing I find ludicrous, the factual police patrol programs on British TV, have the police, referring to wrong doers they've just arrested as "this gentleman", what's up with "man", they're hardly gent's, when they've just nearly killed someone!. who are they kidding??, it's all for the camera's, stupid British political correctness, I can just hear NY cops saying "oh do mind your head on the car roof gentlemen as you get in"

Back
Top Bottom