Signature

pcfan734 said:
why is that guy using internet explorer?
Which guy, Setishock? I use it too, wouldn't use anything else, if Seti is using it, it must be OK. he wouldn't use it otherwise, he has strong likes & dislikes, he used to be a mod here, now he runs Computer Vitals.

Brookfield said:
You mean that the point is that ArrizX is pressing for change, rather than just simply rearrange his present sig, I see now, good luck with your efforts.
No no, lol, you missed the point again, it's a simple thing to turn on justification (being able to format them to left, centre or right) for the sigs and if a size 1 was introduced they would take up less room for the same text than is used now. I'm not pushing anyones barrow, I just think that text size formatting and justification would be a good thing.

:)

e.g.
Alcohol and calculus don't mix - PLEASE don't drink and derive.
No advice is better than bad advice.

David Lindon said:
Yeah just center it and it will look cool

Well only you can do that.

So either you make everything center or you make our sigs smaller.

Im not sure how centered and smaller would look, but im for any change :D

I'm just trying to help your cause. If you're not comfortable with me being here just say shoo and I'm out of this.
But having said that...
I agree with not having colors in the text. Would make a sig hard to read and messy.
In the case of smaller print you should keep in mind that some members have vision problems and would find smaller print harder to read. Granted you could compress more using smaller print. But don't you find this hard to read?
This is even harder to read
And this would be about as bad
Get creative about what you want to say in your sig for now. Maybe in the future David will edit the VB code permissions and let you have the left, right, center.
Patients grasshopper...

Well im not asking for colors.

I do agree however, that it is hard to realize. But its not the main post and you dont read his sig everytime you read that persons post. If you need to read it once in a while its not a big deal - and a great idea to save space. Makes it look cool too.

But didnt root say you cant have just left right center because thats formatting? So its like all or nothing. (yeah post 10) and remember this vb isnt as new as yours so maybe we cant do it..

The VB codes are vbulletin's version of BB codes. They are very flexable in what can be done with them. As for what be done in this version I can look in to that. Shouldn't be all that difficult to find out.

But didnt root say you cant have just left right center because thats formatting? So its like all or nothing. (yeah post 10) and remember this vb isnt as new as yours so maybe we cant do it..

I'm not entierly sure if it's all or nothing...

what I actually said was that the example of how you wanted your sig (minus the dots) would be impossible, because there were some parts that were left aligned, some parts right align, and some parts centered, all on the same line. that either means there has to be three (contradicting) formats applied to the same line, or the sig would have to be split into three regions.

Basically I was saying that I agreed with the way that things are done at the moment, (i.e line limits no pictures/formatting etc).

but I thought it'd be nicer if the sigs were smaller as to be less intrusive.

I think it should be done that you just have there signature on there first post on the page of the thread, so if they have 2 posts on the same page you only see the sig on the first one.

setishock said:
The VB codes are vbulletin's version of BB codes. They are very flexable in what can be done with them. As for what be done in this version I can look in to that. Shouldn't be all that difficult to find out.
you can also have scrolling, flash marquees. Imagine that!!!

sadsad9we0rh4r90eshfa

Back
Top Bottom