What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

Brookfield said:
Like Howard Hughes??
He was alright.

Bill is ok, he used to write his own software etc I thought he just own the company and didn't do any work for it, did release how envolved he was.

omg this forum is seriously beginning to degenerate pittifuly from computerforums shees - it might have been why i got banned for flaming abuse about it!

Renegadeandy said:
omg this forum is seriously beginning to degenerate pittifuly from computerforums shees - it might have been why i got banned for flaming abuse about it!
This forum only started yesterday, you couldn't have flamed about it, you were away.

alvino said:
Well you don't need to flock to him just to talk to him. I wouldn't be kissing the ground he walked on or anything. All I would want is to just talk to him and get to know the guy. He really is just a normal businessman...I mean, the guy supposedly drives a Honda Accord! That's being modest there. You would think he has a garage full of Ferraris and super fast cars, but that's just not realistic. Just because he's the richest man doesn't mean he brags about it to everyone.

He drove a ford SUV for quite a while, but it was customized. Not overly expensive but he had his own customizations.

~K-Pow~ said:
I'd have to say treat him like anybody else just because he's the riches man in the world don't make him special. Besides i imagine he's got enough butt kissers around that he would enjoy a site where people wouldn't bug him to much.
I agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom