What Is You're Fav Horror Movie ????

ya, same wit alvino, i love the shining, but im not really into sadistic horror movies, or any horror movies at all, but i love scary movie 3!!!!memorized it all:D

Peter Lachowicz said:
ya, same wit alvino, i love the shining, but im not really into sadistic horror movies, or any horror movies at all, but i love scary movie 3!!!!memorized it all:D

Yeah, The Shining is a example of horror movies back in the day that didn't have cheesy or unfounded plots. Sure, there isn't much action, but the plot and script totally makes up for it.

ya thats very true, like imagine being in "the village", would you believe all those lies? lol, dont show red, they will come....lol, then they kill you.oops, shoulda believed them, lol

Hello Everyone great movies some will have to watch!!!

like halloween, the shining etc...

peter scary movie 3 is not horror saw it was more of comedy not horror

its gotta be anything by stephen king...simply because most of his books and movies deal with numerous levels of ideas and concepts with amazing character development and while they are not always "scary" they do make you think. Hes the man.

mike080013 said:
its gotta be anything by stephen king...simply because most of his books and movies deal with numerous levels of ideas and concepts with amazing character development and while they are not always "scary" they do make you think. Hes the man.

u know I was just going to post the same thing. Love his books, the movies based on his books are also pretty good. Some of the more recent of his books that I've read (The dark tower #1, Buick) are not really scary, but they are still pretty good. The dark tower has some awesome stuff, really hard to understand at some points but I still loved the #1, I still haven't bought #2, but I'm going to when I have the time to read it. Buick wasn't scary at all, but the descriptions were amazing. Like when they open one creature.. I just felt like throwing up.

But anything by Stephen King is really good, probably the scariest movie I have ever seen is Rose Red, based on mr. King's book ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom