Signature

ArrizX said:
Okay this is how I am viewing it.

I want to put more in my sig but I cant - we can only go vertically. And I dont want to make my sig a giant paragraph.
What's wrong with a "paragraph" as you call it, your sig at the moment would be easy peasy, just separate each item with a comma & a single space, if you want to add more, at present there'd be a problem, I admit, due to the limit of five lines, of course it's your choice, but can I just ask why you want so much stuff in your sig?, I don't want to be a damp squib, but personally, I can't see your request getting off the ground.

Deathstar said:
ummmm, you're missing the point mate
You mean that the point is that ArrizX is pressing for change, rather than just simply rearrange his present sig, I see now, good luck with your efforts.

Just another idea that we have that is overlooked and not put into place.....Just like all of the rest of them

Edit: How come we dont have that in our profiles?
How come Seti is still posting I thought he wasnt allowed to

Seriously, if you would allow the LEFT< RIGHT< CENTER codes on, as well as the colors, users would be a little more relaxed.

natej315 said:
How come Seti is still posting I thought he wasnt allowed to
He is allowed to do whatever he wants, just not to break rules, of course.

Now, that put me into guard: I do NOT want ANYTHING to start against Setishock. That guy's been nice, even if I got him on the nerves.

i don't think colors should be allowed, but the justify tags and the small font would be great, it's not like it's hard to ask or impeding on the look much at all.

Back
Top Bottom