Behind on my summer assignment

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
i have a summer reading assignment for my AP US History class and i am really behind. I have to read over 200 pages and have an outline on it and be done by tuesday! :( my computer/microsoft word %@!#-ed me over and deleted alot of my saved data or something and sent me to a eairlier version. now i'm pretty much screwed and reading/making bullets on this book even minute i have it seems :( it sucks and i don't think i can get it done in time....what can i do...if anything besides trying 2 read it all? :(

Ouch :( Can't you try and skim like paragraphs and make a brief summary of each one, on what its trying to say?

I'm in the same boat really. I have one more 2000 word essay to do for tommorow, before 1 o'clock PM, or no more University for me next year :(
I'm on the research stage though, and its on Disney and Pixar, so hopefully I'll do it.

Good luck to you. Just keep going at it. :)

The worst thing you can do, and this is the best advice I can give you, is to just keep going, and not think of the future (i.e will you do it). It just keeps you thinking, and stops you from working on what your concenrating on.

So, just keep working at the pace your going at, and think only of what you are doing at that time, and not whats coming next (except for what you've planned).

That way, your mind is always on the task at hand.

i hope yours goes good as well. i think i am going 2 have 2 start skimming to get it done faster, only poroblem is we are gonig 2 be tested on the stuff the first week, so i have to know it pretty well. still better to get the assignment closer 2 done and then read it better.

I leave stuff too late, and try and do it at last minute. I work better then, but its not good at all...

a lot of my firends including my girlfriend have a similar assignment like that. they have to read a book and write 500 definitions with "Who, What, When, Where and Why" type of thing. i think its a load of crap giving kids homework for summer.

but i hope you get it done, good luck!

Procrastinator. Good word, hehe.

Yeah...I mean...I'm here typing on this, when i could be typing on my assignment....damn....something wrong there....

I think I have enough time to do something, when truthfully I don't, and is why I always run late (something which hits you back in the face when in Uni)

yea i am doing the exact thing, this book is sitting beside me, open, while i type on CF when i could be reading it...i am so retarted

Yeah and just when you think you have enough time along comes Murphy and screws ya over.

Back
Top Bottom