What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

Has anyone seen that movie???

About the uprising of the PC?

With the stealing of idea's and what not, how bill gates made the OS but apple didnt want it, and in the end IBM bought it and BAM!

G35x said:
I thought it was a toyota hybrid ahah..Yeah, he doesnt spend his money on many things, just that 130million house, other then that, I think he is a normal guy..I dont know, if he joined, I would try to be nice, but not so much as in ass kissing..

Yeah, well the only reason why people think he's a pompous ass is because they keep talking about him and his expensive house. I doubt he actually even bragged about it, much less talked about it. :rolleyes:

well i don't think he is stuck up eather. even if he baught the expensive cars the way of bragging is saying: "yo look at my car beeotches!" even if he had 5 benz's and 3 porshe etc. he donates tons of money to charety(sp) :D

MooseMan said:
well i don't think he is stuck up eather. even if he baught the expensive cars the way of bragging is saying: "yo look at my car beeotches!" even if he had 5 benz's and 3 porshe etc. he donates tons of money to charety(sp) :D
I doubt very much if he'd say "yo!" :rolleyes:

I think he'd be a nice guy. All famous people are normal people underneath right? They've just done something to accomplish something, normal people will congratulate them for.

Back
Top Bottom