Another reason I don't want to drive..

setishock said:
People say God protects fools and drunks. Makes you wish some times he'd take a day off and let nature sort things out.

Haha, very well said. :)

I was watching one of those cop programs and over here when someone steals a car without a license they get banned from driving for 6 months! Even though they never had a license in the first place!!! Thats how stupid it is over here.

David Lindon said:
I was watching one of those cop programs and over here when someone steals a car without a license they get banned from driving for 6 months! Even though they never had a license in the first place!!! Thats how stupid it is over here.

That is a stupid law..if the person is like 15/16, and they joy-ride a car..they get 6 months banned from driving..after that..they are free to get a licence and drive again..the laws over here are kind of messed up..not thought out properly..it should be that once the person is old enough to get a licence, the ban should start then..if you get me..

well i have various opinions on people who give death to another in circumstances like this

as the article said (which i did read the whole thing :p) the other guy got charged with dui, and possibly vehicular manslaughter.

not sure how much punishments thats actually gonna be, but manslaughter is the lowest form or murder

MikeReiner said:
What do you guys do when your that pissed off?

Heavy bag...

I'm fairly sure that driving bans ordered on underage drivers do start from the time that they are leagally able to drive, (though this doesn't necessarily mean during a period where they have a license.

Josh recognized that Toke was probably dead and that Wayne had basically killed him. He got up, hobbled over to Wayne, and kicked him in the head
As you do!

PCNoob said:
Why is it that the drunk man alwats lives?
Because when your drunk, your relaxed and your reaction times are way low. so when u get in a crash, your body is loose and you don't tense up which makes ur body more vunerable to damage. Also they don't even react until after the crash in most cases.

as for my relief of anger, in bad cases i give my pillow a good massage, otherwise i just think about it alot like alvino said. I have hit my desk before or kicked my computer but not hard enough to break or scratch anything.

joxley1990 said:
That is a stupid law..if the person is like 15/16, and they joy-ride a car..they get 6 months banned from driving..after that..they are free to get a licence and drive again..the laws over here are kind of messed up..not thought out properly..it should be that once the person is old enough to get a licence, the ban should start then..if you get me..
Yeah, they don't even have a license to ban them fro min the first place!!

Brookfield said:
:mad: I can understand why you're agitated, but don't use this language again, this isn't the first time.
Considering how long ago it was, I find it hardly ethical to even bring something like that into question.. but sure, i'll sugar coat my opinions for these 'virgin eyes' that apparently roam among us.

Honestly and truthfully.. I really can't say I recall one time that a post was edited for swearing by any mod other than maurcie.. makes me wonder.

Argh when its your time its your time.
Real Story:
There was some party at Rosarito its about 15min from my town 2 guys were gonna get back to my town and the road apart is like a freeway, one was drowzy and the other was drunk ppl tried to stop them from going back beacause there were to drunk, guess who drived the drunk one, well there were going about 90mph when a really sharp curve lead to a loop and the walls were big piles of concrete the ones that separate freeways ways, he didnt react in time the car slammed into the concrete then 2 more times cause it was a loop the car tore in 2 parts the drunk driver lived the passenger died of several hits in the head. I see the driver sometimes cause hes kinda popular in my town at the partys and i wonder is his consience is clean having the death of a buddy cause by your fault.

MooseMan said:
Because when your drunk, your relaxed and your reaction times are way low. so when u get in a crash, your body is loose and you don't tense up which makes ur body more vunerable to damage. Also they don't even react until after the crash in most cases.

And cars are manufactured to be safe when you wreck, not when you are wrecked in to most of the time

Back
Top Bottom