that dude that killed the little girl got released

Brookfield said:
At first, I thought it was him, but now I'm fairly certain in my mind that her people did it, rep point for you, you are no longer "just really nice" you're a "glorious beacon of light"

Tight, thanks man!! :cool:

ArrizX said:
You know that he confessed to killing her? However he was not matched to the DNA so he was dismissed.

But get this. He was picked up in Taiwan.. He confessed there probably to get a free ride back to the states.

I know he confessed. It doesn't mean he REALLY did it. And now we have the DNA evidence to say so. For all we know, he's probably a total nutcase who was obsessed with JonBenet Ramsey.

Also, he wasn't caught in Taiwan. He was arrested in Thailand after being investigated for over 90 days.

Thailand, Taiwan same thing, lmao :p

Thats why im staying out of this thread for the most part. I dont know everything about it..

I think he's just a sad, obsessive loner who read up on the case, and made bits up as he went along.

I do believe he's a paedophile, and perhaps a slight danger to children, but I don't believe he did it. I think he's just doing it for attention.

No, I still honestly believe the parents either did it, or had a hand in doing it. Like I say, I've very little idea why, though.

Yup. He got obessed with her, and just started taking up that role like he did something. He's a sad nutcase.

When the story of a confession first came out to the media, many people immediately had the assumption that he was in fact guilty. I myself, at first, thought that it was possible that he did it.

Although, as he continues to testify the events of that fateful night, the story that he presents does not match the records of what we know happened. For example, he does claim to have raped the small child that night, in the basement. The autopsy of Bonet did not reveal any evidence that would link to forced sexual intercourse. Although there were vaginal injuries, there was no DNA or other traces to link to rape.

Analyzing the story with some common sense, I don't see how this would completely fit together. How would a full grown adult man, find his way in a basement of Bonet's parents, with a 6 year old female child on the night of Christmas? Why would the parents of Bonet even permit this man to be that close to Bonet? Sure, he was a school teacher, but logically, who would let a full grown man take a 6 year old female child into a basement, alone, on Christmas night?

I personally feel that if he had any involvement in the actual abuse and / or murder of Bonet, that he did not perform this brutal crime himself. I do feel that the parents, or parent of Bonet, had some kind of involvement in this act.

In any case, it is very unfortunate that this young girl, Bonet, lived such a short cut life. I hope that even though the case of Bonet has not been solved, her soul can rest in peace in Heaven, along the hand of God. As for the people who did have involvement in this brutal plot to kill Bonet, may God have mercy on their soul(s).

Back
Top Bottom