that dude that killed the little girl got released

The reverse speech doesn't work like that. You need to read it...

They don't say reverse speech purposely. It just comes out through the subconscience, that supposedly speaks backwards.

what are people coming to? killing a six year old girl, and dressing her like a model, and i thought michael jackson did weird things to kids.....

Kage said:
The reverse speech doesn't work like that. You need to read it...

They don't say reverse speech purposely. It just comes out through the subconscience, that supposedly speaks backwards.

My bad.

Still, I think the parents did it. Honestly couldn't say why I think that, though - other than what I say with the body being inside the house etc.

john123 said:
John mark karr was released today because his DNA did not match that from the blood on that girl.

i went on wikipedia and researched about him and i read some stuff. then went to google images and typed in jonbenet ramsey. WHO THE F*CK DECIDES TO LET A 6 YEAR OLD LOOK LIKE THIS? http://images.google.ca/images?q=jo...-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi

but back to the subject, i think the guy actually did kill her....

She was a beauty pageant queen, that's why they have pictures of her dressed like that. There are a ton of parents who dress their kids up in hopes that their beauty will win them something.

Also, he has not been released yet. The Boulder Creek County District Attorney's office dropped the charges against Karr because of the DNA evidence they used. He is NOT a free man yet.

Personally I don't think anyone will really know who killed her. Karr was a very convincing suspect, as he knew a lot about her, maybe too much. However, his version of what happen and how she died conpletely contradicts what Boulder Creek Police found at the murder scene. So for all we know, he could've been a total nutcase who was just obsessed with the girl, or he really could've been the killer. As for her parents being suspects, some will agree and some will disagree. This case will probably be cold for a long, long time.

alvino said:
She was a beauty pageant queen, that's why they have pictures of her dressed like that. There are a ton of parents who dress their kids up in hopes that their beauty will win them something.
Do they still do that, beauty pageants are fine, but so young?, pure greed, if it isn't banned now, it ought to be!! :mad:

I know. It's pretty sad how some parents use their children to gain some money...it's almost along the lines of parents forcing prostitution, but not as sick.

alvino said:
I know. It's pretty sad how some parents use their children to gain some money...it's almost along the lines of parents forcing prostitution, but not as sick.
It's worse than sick, when they get killed Al, no doubt you agree.

Well I meant it in comparison to forced prostitution, not when they get killed. Of course, usually they get pushed into that crap when their parents are obessive over them, then it becomes some sick pedifile who becomes obsessed with them, as is with Karr.

Off topic, but I just noticed that you always call me "Al" :p Haha, I don't have a problem with it, but I just noticed.

alvino said:

Also, he has not been released yet. The Boulder Creek County District Attorney's office dropped the charges against Karr because of the DNA evidence they used. He is NOT a free man yet.

Personally I don't think anyone will really know who killed her. Karr was a very convincing suspect, as he knew a lot about her, maybe too much. However, his version of what happen and how she died conpletely contradicts what Boulder Creek Police found at the murder scene. So for all we know, he could've been a total nutcase who was just obsessed with the girl, or he really could've been the killer. As for her parents being suspects, some will agree and some will disagree. This case will probably be cold for a long, long time.

You know that he confessed to killing her? However he was not matched to the DNA so he was dismissed.

But get this. He was picked up in Taiwan.. He confessed there probably to get a free ride back to the states.

Back
Top Bottom