06-07 Honda Civic Si (4-door) vs 06 Toyota Corolla XRS

That first pict of the Honda CIvic looks nice, but I don't like the blue rims. I feel ricers are people who think they can go fast or look fast by adding the Type R, Type S, SE-R, etc. badge on their cars when it wasn't meant for it. Then they add these muffler that sounds like someone farting, and whine down the street thinking they can smoke anyone. Sheeshhh..

That first honda, resembles a m3 to much, scary! A honda lookin like a m3 aahA

Personally I like the new Civic. The new look that Honda gave it is very nice, and sleek. The Corolla is a nice car (my friend has one), but it just looks too budgety. Toyota has pretty much kept the same look for as long as I can remember...and it's getting old.

The problem with a Corolla is that they try so hard to compete with the performance market. The Corolla XRS came out like two years ago and now, Toyota is discontinuing the model because of low sales and due to the fact that the Corolla S has record breaking sales.

I just love the performance rating in the new Civic Si and the 4-door model makes it so much sweeter. It is heavier than the traditional CIvic Si 2-door coupe, but sedans are generally heavier than coupes because of the increased trunk space, two extra doors, longer wheelbase, etc. I don't mind the increase in weight. The power more than makes up for it.

TRDCorolla said:
is that the 4-door civic SI stock? if so i am not impressed with honda's efforts. if it is not the stock SI 4-door then TRD you need to post stock pics. I voted for the toyota mainly because they are much more origional/uncommon than honda's civic and most civics for performance usually become ricers.

i define ricers not by the driver, but by the car. a rice burner to me is a car that has a big muffler/tip and has a loud annoying/abnoxious(sp) sound to it, similar to that of a week wacker. The car does not have to look flashy nor does the driver have to be a stuck up/ass, although that is the most common driver of the rice burner. The performance of the car itself is often times lesser than it appears to be or than the driver boasts.

TRDCorolla said:
The problem with a Corolla is that they try so hard to compete with the performance market. The Corolla XRS came out like two years ago and now, Toyota is discontinuing the model because of low sales and due to the fact that the Corolla S has record breaking sales.

I just love the performance rating in the new Civic Si and the 4-door model makes it so much sweeter. It is heavier than the traditional CIvic Si 2-door coupe, but sedans are generally heavier than coupes because of the increased trunk space, two extra doors, longer wheelbase, etc. I don't mind the increase in weight. The power more than makes up for it.

Heh, not to mention you have more room to pickup chicks with. ;)

alvino said:
Heh, not to mention you have more room to pickup chicks with. ;)
Or you always have the room too.... (wait there are young kids on this forum, better not say that) but everyone knows what im talking about.. ;)

ArrizX said:
Or you always have the room too.... (wait there are young kids on this forum, better not say that) but everyone knows what im talking about.. ;)
Bad bad admin :p

ArrizX said:

Oh come on...let's save that for the bedroom. ;) Becides, the backseats are too small for that kind of stuff. You gotta have room, love is a big thing. :p

Back
Top Bottom