What Is You're Fav Horror Movie ????

Scary Movie :eek:

Haha, just kidding. I've never liked horror movies, and I usually don't watch them.

The scariest movie I've ever seen is prolly the Exorcist. That stuff is freaky, lol. When I was little I was really scared of the dude from Leprechaun. I thought he was gonna come eat me or something, lol.

the thing i like in horror movies is if it can really happen to you. you know like Saw, where you can be kidnapped and put into a puzzle with consequences with different actions.

Ronco Rox said:
the thing i like in horror movies is if it can really happen to you. you know like Saw, where you can be kidnapped and put into a puzzle with consequences with different actions.

Yeah, thats gonna happen to ya'. :rolleyes:

Ring 1, never got around to seeing the 1nd, but I liked the 1st one..

samurai said:
The Shining?

YES! The Shining has to be one of the most classic horror moves EVER! :D

Just that scene where Jack Nicholson breaks part of the door, puts his head into the door crack and crazily says, "Heerres Johnny!" is a classic icon. :D Or the word 'Redrum' written with lipstick and the heartpounding music (redrum is the word murder backwards, if you didn't know).

I can't belive I forgot about this movie...such a classic. Same with A Clockwork Orange. Stanley Kubrick is such a good director. :)

Back
Top Bottom