What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

I would talk to him like any other member and I would like to get to know him.

I would ask him, if they ever thought it would get so big when they first conceived the idea of Microsoft way back in 1978.

The original team was 11 students, its come a long way since then.

Quite mind boggling really.

wouldyoukv9.gif

EDIT: Aint they the original "Geek Squad" lmao

Yup. A lot of great companies are like that. Apple Computers pretty much sprung out of Steve Job's garage with him and Steve Wozniak. :p

meh, I would only talk to him if he talked to me... I don't flock to rich people or celeberties.

Nothing really, he's a regular dude just like everybody else, except for he has more money than we will ever see, no biggie.

The dude is mad cool too, saw him grubbing one night at a Dick's drive inn over by Queen Anne hill here in Seattle, just chillin' and BSing with everybody.

MikeReiner said:
meh, I would only talk to him if he talked to me... I don't flock to rich people or celeberties.

Well you don't need to flock to him just to talk to him. I wouldn't be kissing the ground he walked on or anything. All I would want is to just talk to him and get to know the guy. He really is just a normal businessman...I mean, the guy supposedly drives a Honda Accord! That's being modest there. You would think he has a garage full of Ferraris and super fast cars, but that's just not realistic. Just because he's the richest man doesn't mean he brags about it to everyone.

I thought it was a toyota hybrid ahah..Yeah, he doesnt spend his money on many things, just that 130million house, other then that, I think he is a normal guy..I dont know, if he joined, I would try to be nice, but not so much as in ass kissing..

john123 said:
I would ask the hell out of him about Vista and if he could give me some money :D

What would you do??
ask him for a job, and tell him, he is the best businessman i have ever seen in my life, hes my hero

Back
Top Bottom