The new Napster!

Half Evil

Golden Master
http://www.spiralfrog.com/

SpiralFrog is a new online music destination, offering ad-supported legal downloads of audio and video content licensed from the catalogs of the world's major and independent record labels.

SpiralFrog will be a secure environment where music lovers can satisfy their unyielding passion and thirst for music, entertainment, and information. Our site will be as multifaceted, smart, and current as the audience we hope to attract. An audience that we believe is the driving force behind the way music is created, discovered, and consumed today.

Headquartered in New York City, the SpiralFrog website will debut in December 2006.

And there you have it.

Bit of a sophisticated speech, couldn't they just say it will have downloads of some good music lol
I don't really understand it but cool..
What type of music will be there?

Who knows.

Basicly what it says is this:

Download any song you want for free, and they pay for it, because of their advertising.

I'm the REAL Napster. :p

Spiral Frog. Cool...so basically you can download whatever you want for free, because the adverstising pays for it? Neato.

Of course, this isn't really like what Napster was. Napster was a P2P program, like Limewire or BearShare, where you can download illegally. Apperently this is free because of advertisements, which is legal I guess...

Well I said napster because it was strictly for music sharing... right?

Oh well, anyways free music, thats all I care about :D

Haha, at least you can feel good about knowing you're downloading legally instead of using BitTorrent all the time. :p

alvino said:
Haha, at least you can feel good about knowing you're downloading legally instead of using BitTorrent all the time. :p

Pfft...

Singingfish.com

But I never said anything... ;)

Back
Top Bottom