What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

Yeah massive rip off, you know... Theres really not too many ways to make a GUI interesting, its buttons... on a screen. No matter were they are.

well, 3 Dimensional Monitors have been invented, with your finger used as the mouse.. so.. That may not be too true after a while..

And also, I would like to add that Bill Gates is like, really root. He's the utmost of 1337.
Not saying anything.. just saying..

john123 said:
I would ask the hell out of him about Vista and if he could give me some money :D

What would you do??

Id ask if he was a fraud. Because the real Bill Gates would never sign up here.

i'll just ask him about tweaks on windows XP, and talk to him has a normal MSN person :D

One of the most powerfull men in the world, signing up on computerforums.org to talk computers to a bunch of kids less then half his age? Plus the fact he has YEARS and YEARS of computer knowledge over us.

Doesn't make sense.

id probably say just like everyone else would...your not bill gates stfu. unless there was good proof etc.

No seriously I'm the real Bill Gates, Want some $$ ? :D Come on I'm trying to work on Windows Vista here, Some people think It's crap. you kids waisting my time.

have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom