this funny but a little mean video

Oh my God, it makes no differance that he had down sindrom, it would be kinda funny either way.

Peter Lachowicz said:
to all of those ppl that are polish out there, my cousin in poland showed me tis video

http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=9029953400119277010&q=co+sie+stalo

please dont give me neg rep!!!!, its not THAT bad, its pretty sad, its a remix...lol, curtesy of my friend pawel who doesnt know wwhat the hell cf is, lol, please dont kill me
Now it's been described to me, it sounds unsavoury at least, so for displaying it, I've done what you really didn't want, given you a neg rep point, thank your lucky stars I didn't do more, now in future, please TBYP, [think before you post]

Peter Lachowicz said:
owell, my humour is a little diif then yours, its ok you gave me a neg rep point, i accept it :D
A little different??? :mad: , one of my relatives has Down's Syndrome, he is 28, with the mind of an 8 year old, it is definitely not at all funny,an absolute nightmare every day for his parents, his form of the syndrome causes him to have spells of violence, hitting complete strangers, even his parents, & the national health service being in the state it is here, he has no chance tat he'll be taken into care.

xguynameddavex said:
You guys conveniently forgot to mention that the kid in the tub is obviously mentally challenged... :rolleyes:

Whatever, if you find humor in others disabilities, i geuss thats your porogative.

I agree. It's not funny at all. :rolleyes:

yea i can't watch the video eather, but i know what it's like having a down syndrome person close to you. It's hard for the parents especially. There have been a few moments that i have giggled at, just like you would if a kid did it, but i take the matter seriously and don't find it funny.

Back
Top Bottom