What would you guys do if Bill Gates signed up here?

Play it cool, and hopefully he will spot me some cash..It would be a war over here, people trying to show off, at who knows the most, fighting to awnser threads, just to impress him...Just my take on it..

joxley1990 said:
Dont have much to do in my days..spend at least two hours on here a day..Im mean, Im in spain at the minute..and im here..instead of on the boat, or the beach..im an addict lol..
and a honored member you are :D

ThePower said:
Damn Joxley (totally off topic here) you got a lot of post considering you registered October 2005.lol Even root who registered 2004 hasn't got as many as you/.
Fifteen a day, a lot more than my five a day, so what?, I'm not worried, & what's this to do with the forum's subject? :(

I probably wouldn't talk to him much coz he would be talking about an OS that is not my favorite topic to dicuss.... lol just kidding, i'd probably ask him to open source it a lot though.... not that that would make any difference... and i still wouldn't use it out of choice even if he did... i'm gonna stop now, i've flamed enough... lol ;-)

I'd have to say treat him like anybody else just because he's the riches man in the world don't make him special. Besides i imagine he's got enough butt kissers around that he would enjoy a site where people wouldn't bug him to much.

~K-Pow~ said:
I'd have to say treat him like anybody else just because he's the riches man in the world don't make him special. Besides i imagine he's got enough butt kissers around that he would enjoy a site where people wouldn't bug him to much.

well it kinda does make him special, but I would still treat him like I would treat anyone else.

i would rather meet steeve jobs! i would tell bill that he needs to come up with something origional, have you seen how much of a rip off vista is to os x

Back
Top Bottom