Installation error..

jcon891

Daemon Poster
Hi guys,

Whenever i download a file from internet explorer, an error has been coming up when im trying to install it. The error depends on what im downloading, but a couple of them said "corrupt installation file" and im sure everything i download is not corrupt.

If you have seen this problem, please post some help

what is it your trying to download? if it happens again and again it could be that the file on the server is corrupt

no i mean, anything i try to download... i tried downloading Rakion (a game), installation file was corrupt, tried downloading the free version of FEAR, installation file corrupt, tried downloading Maya PLE edition, same thing. Maybe i should try a disk cleanup?

--EDIT--
I just looked into it, and most of the places i looked said it's caused by an incomplete download being cached by your ISP. So the best thing to do is wait a while, and clean out your browser (temp files, cookies)

Ok trying to clean my browser and wait a while did nothing, i still can't install the files that i tried to 2+ days ago. it seems that every big installation file gets corrupted...

does anyone know anything about this kind of error? is there anything i can do to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom