this funny but a little mean video

I really didn't find it funny to tell you the truth, i couldn't understand a word of it.

Peter Lachowicz said:
to all of those ppl that are polish out there, my cousin in poland showed me tis video

http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=9029953400119277010&q=co+sie+stalo

please dont give me neg rep!!!!, its not THAT bad, its pretty sad, its a remix...lol, curtesy of my friend pawel who doesnt know wwhat the hell cf is, lol, please dont kill me
From the comments, you probably need more than a neg rep, but I'll wait until you, or someone else tell me what it's about, come on guy's describe it please, I can't download it, thanks :)

its from some polish tv show where some guy is drinking in the bathtub and passes out, and they can't find him. and some one remixes it.

its nothing offenside.

ok, ill describe it, its a tv show, and some guy made a remix into it, if you understood it, youd laugh, its a video where this kid drinks beer, and then the parents want to come in the bathroom and then they find out hes drunk drinking beer in the bathtub, and then the says, what happened in polish, and then they make a jks remix of it, if you guys dont understand polish, you wouldnt like it, OBVIOUSLY!!!!! its a polish movie....

You guys conveniently forgot to mention that the kid in the tub is obviously mentally challenged... :rolleyes:

Whatever, if you find humor in others disabilities, i geuss thats your porogative.

Mmmm, it doesn't sound very savoury, & it smacks of bad taste, I won't take action, I'll just give him a neg rep point, p'raps he'll think first next time.

Back
Top Bottom