This should sell that old iPod - Id buy it!

Haha, you could pay about $30 more and buy a Toshiba Gigabeat S. :p Of course, those pics to draw some attention...the guy's got great marketing skills. :p

ArrizX said:
She looks better in the green shirt :D
Mmmm, bit tubby, p'raps she's preggers, On English TV we have this young weather forecaster who is about seven months pregnant, congrats to her & her husband, it's they're first child, but she is huge, it takes her all her time to waddle up & down, makes me nervous, it's live, of course & I wonder if they could cut off in time, if it happened there & then, eeeek!!

I'm afraid even if she was hot, and she was posing like that for me with that in her hands, I wouldn't take the Ipod...

(Is this by the way, even though its not showing much again, going over the rules of the forum?)

Peter Lachowicz said:
hehehe, amazing marketing skillz, ive never though of doin that...
That's a very old ploy, they're saying that down the local market stalls all the time, but it works, some of the time.

Kage said:
I'm afraid even if she was hot, and she was posing like that for me with that in her hands, I wouldn't take the Ipod...

(Is this by the way, even though its not showing much again, going over the rules of the forum?)
As long as it keeps at this level, we mods are not bothered, are we?

Paradox said:
well apparently it works, sold for 234 lol

No kidding. Considering you can buy one new off newegg for 10 bucks less. And it even got 24 bids... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom