Wow things have changed

Morpheus

Daemon Poster
Wow it's been more than a year since I last posted here. The place has completely changed.

Morpheus said:
Wow it's been more than a year since I last posted here. The place has completely changed.
Returned from the underworld then? [I can almost hear the groans!]

Yes, massive changes, I was Maurice then, remember?, David has tightened things up, there are now thirteen mods, & he now advocates a policy of three strikes & you're out, & now even PB's members himself, there are a far larger element of spammers, mostly from newcomers, but you can still enjoy the best forums site on the 'net, Welcome back!! :D

David Lindon said:
Hey, I rememeber you just after the matrix movies came out!!!

Nice to see you too David. It's been a while. Oh and yes the forums have changed for the best and where is my rival LordKalthorn and Alvino and of course MrMixx ?

I think I've seen you around...but I was most likely a little bastard by that time :p

Morpheus said:
Nice to see you too David. It's been a while. Oh and yes the forums have changed for the best and where is my rival LordKalthorn and Alvino and of course MrMixx ?
Alvino still visits, mr mixxx hasn't been on for a whle

LK hasnt been on in forever. Hes forgotten about us. Hard to beleive with so many posts he has :p

ArrizX said:
LK hasnt been on in forever. Hes forgotten about us. Hard to beleive with so many posts he has :p
Not really "for ever", eight weeks is all, July 5th, I found this out by accessing him in the member's list, it's all there, he's stayed away this long before now, I hope he comes back, I liked his quirky attitude, & he didn't mince his words, in all, he's OK in my books.

Back
Top Bottom