Got hit..

G35x

Golden Master
Well, yesterday I was playing football at the park, and when I went deep for a pass, the cb sticking me, well he accidently hit his finger into my right eye. :( ..Well, I was like no big deal, sat out for a bit, and what not, but now Im looking at it, and its super red, to the left of my actual eye...You can clearly see a huge red spot, when I move my eye around...I put some visine it in, but is there anything else I can do..It hurts when I rub it, but not so much that I cant rub it...My mom said it might leave a STAIN, so we might have to go to the Doctors, and check it out...But is that possible, some guy at the park said "looks like u broke a vessel" as in a small vessel in my eye, im not expert so I was like ok...What do you guys think, give it a week, and it will just go away, or get worried? I really dont want a red spot in my eye, for the rest of my life. :mad:

I've seen people with a busted vien near their eye and you can see the blood reaching their eyes. Looks sick, but it will go away. Happened to my dad. It was half red, so gross. But after awhile, it went away. This was a long time ago.

Ahhh thanks, took some worry of my shoulders..Lucky for me, you can only see a little, untill I actually look the opposite direction or something, and thats when yo actually see all the red...

i've had that, so has my mom.. I don't recall how long it took.. but it healed, all good now.

Ohh alright..Yeah I got a bit scared, when my mom said that would leave a stain/mark, guess she was just tossing a random thought out..

well as a future reference, I don't know how it happened to me at all.. it just sorta happened.. so if in a couple of days it doesn't heal, get it checked out.

Yeah, defintly, if it doesnt heal in a week, Im gona go to the doctors..

my friend has the same thing but its all blood red. got a tree branch to it but its going away.

Tell me where he is..i´ll fly over, and kick his ass. Sorry to hear that man..dont let it put you off going outside or anything..

Back
Top Bottom