Vista PRCrc1

hey thanks for the link! I'm gonna put this on my old 160GB HDD that I don't use and see how it works. I've never tried vista so this is a big leap forward for me. One question though.... do you need a key for this? You can answer through PM if you want...

thanks,
Troy

yes you need a key, if you got one with beta 2 it will work, if not, then there is the net ....... use at your own risk. if you haven't already d/loaded it you can forget it, it is now closed, 100,000 d/loads have been used, it's all over folks

Deathstar said:
yes you need a key, if you got one with beta 2 it will work, if not, then there is the net ....... use at your own risk. if you haven't already d/loaded it you can forget it, it is now closed, 100,000 d/loads have been used, it's all over folks
i am just in time! it's downloading as we speak and it's about half way through! glad i decided not to wait downloading it. BTW thanks for the help too.

I take it back, it's working again now, 4 hours earlier it was giving the "100,000 d/loads limit reached" error message.

Looks like MS may have extended the limit due to popular demand

This new build is a lot better than Beta2 imo, it seems faster, Office 2007 Beta 2 installed no problems, still have problems related to Java though :(

lol, for how long this time, did you get the 100,000 d/load limit reached same as I did yesterday?

RC1 was up for a little while yesterday too, didn't manage to snag it unfortunately

yep, don't know what happened at MS but the link was there and some people at another forum I visit got the d/load started, I haven't heard if they completed the d/load though

I don't like the Disk Defragmenter in Pre RC1, there is no option I have found yet that allows you to select which disks to defragment :( apart from going into the drive properties and accessing defrag from the Tools Tab

Back
Top Bottom